We’re good to go!
Theatr Colwyn has been given the green light and will be reopening for cinema screenings from Thursday 20th August.
We have missed our audience and are thrilled to be able to confirm that we can now reopen. Our team have been working over the last month to put in place all the relevant measures so that we can safely welcome customers through the doors again. Our customer's health and safety is paramount.
Should you decide to come and watch a film with us things will be slightly different but we hope that you will still feel the same welcoming Theatr Colwyn vibe.
Due to the changes we have to adhere to during the pandemic.
- Book in advance as we have reduced capacity. Booking at present can only be made over the phone - 01492 872000
- Have your tickets on display, phone or paper on arrival.
- Arrive earlier than normal as there may be a queue to enter the building. Doors to the Cinema will open 45 minutes before the film start time.
- On arrival you will be required to sanitise your hands before entry. (Sanitising station either side of the front doors)
- Face coverings must be worn in the cinema but can be removed when eating and drinking.
- We will not be allowed to let you in if you have any Covid19 symptoms.
- We do require each group to provide information for Track and trace reasons.
- Follow all social distancing markers and instructions from staff.
- Theatr Colwyn is a licensed premises so only food and drink purchased on the property may be consumed here.
We want customers and staff to feel confident that we have taken every possible measure to make your visit to us a safe one. If you have any questions or concerns please ask a member of staff.
Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you to Theatr Colwyn in the near future.
The Theatr Colwyn team