The King and I: From the London Palladium U
Amser rhedeg: 157 mins
Genre: Sioe Gerdd , Cerddoriaeth, Dawns
Cast: Kelli O'Hara, Ken Watanabe, Ruthie Ann Miles
Filmed live at the London Palladium
The multi-award winning and critically acclaimed Lincoln Center Theater’s production of Rodgers and Hammerstein’s The King And I recorded live at London’s iconic Palladium returns to the big screen. Reprising her Tony Award-winning role, “Broadway musical’s undisputed Queen” (The Sunday Times) Kelli O’Hara (Anna) takes to the stage alongside Tony and Oscar nominee Ken Watanabe (The King) in a "powerhouse" (The Times) performance. Also returning to her Tony Award winning role as Lady Thiang is Ruthie Ann Miles.
Set in 1860s Bangkok, the musical tells the story of the unconventional and tempestuous relationship that develops between the King of Siam and Anna, a British schoolteacher whom the modernist King, in an imperialistic world, brings to Siam to teach his many wives and children. With one of the finest scores ever written including Whistle a Happy Tune, Getting to Know You, and Shall We Dance, and featuring a company of over 50 world-class performers,The King and I is a testament to the lavish heritage of gloriously romantic musical theatre–it is the greatest musical from the golden age of musicals.
To enable us to keep our audiences within their bubbles, and at a safe distance, tickets will only be available to book over the phone on 01492 872000.
Due to the changes we have to adhere to during the pandemic.
- Book in advance as we have reduced capacity. For tickets call 01492 872000.
- Have your tickets on display, phone or paper on arrival.
- Arrive earlier than normal as there may be a queue to enter the building. Doors to the Cinema will open 45 minutes before the film start time.
- On arrival you will be required to sanitise your hands before entry. (Sanitising station either side of the front doors)
- We will not be allowed to let you in if you have any Covid-19 symptoms.- Following new guidance from Welsh Government face coverings must be worn in the cinema. They can be removed when eating or drinking.
- We do require each group to provide information for Track and trace reasons.
- Follow all social distancing markers and instructions from staff.
- Theatr Colwyn is a licensed premises so only food and drink purchased on the property may be consumed here.
We want customers and staff to be as safe as possible during your visit to the cinema, if you have any questions or concerns please ask a member of staff.
> Please note there is no interval
Concession - £12
Friends / Premier Card - £11
Dyddiadau ac Amseroedd y Ffilmiau
14 Tach 2020