Runtime: 156 mins
Director: Denis Villeneuve
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy, Science Fiction
Cast: Timothée Chalamet, Rebecca Ferguson, Oscar Isaac, Josh Brolin, Stellan Skarsgård, Dave Bautista, Stephen McKinley Henderson, Zendaya, Chang Chen, David Dastmalchian, Sharon Duncan-Brewster, Charlotte Rampling, Jason Momoa and Javier Bardem
Oscar nominee Denis Villeneuve (“Arrival,” “Blade Runner 2049”) directs “Dune,” the big-screen adaptation of Frank Herbert’s seminal bestseller of the same name.
A mythic and emotionally charged hero’s journey, “Dune” tells the story of Paul Atreides, a brilliant and gifted young man born into a great destiny beyond his understanding, who must travel to the most dangerous planet in the universe to ensure the future of his family and his people. As malevolent forces explode into conflict over the planet’s exclusive supply of the most precious resource in existence—a commodity capable of unlocking humanity’s greatest potential—only those who can conquer their fear will survive.
- You will need a NHS Covid Pass or proof of a recent negative Covid test result with photo ID to attend this screening. For information on how to obtain the pass visit the Welsh Government website - Get your NHS COVID Pass | GOV.WALES
To enable us to keep our audiences within their bubbles (currently 6), and at a safe distance, tickets will only be available directly from the box office on 01492 872000.
Due to the changes we have to adhere to during the pandemic.
- Book in advance as we have reduced capacity. Call 01492 872000 for tickets.
- Have your tickets on display, phone or paper on arrival.
- Arrive earlier than normal as there may be a queue to enter the building. Doors to the Cinema will open 30 minutes before the film start time.
- On arrival you will be required to sanitise your hands before entry. (Sanitising station either side of the front doors)
- We will not be allowed to let you in if you have any Covid-19 symptoms.
- Following new guidance from Welsh Government face coverings must be worn in the cinema. They can be removed when eating or drinking.
- We do require each group to provide information for Track and trace reasons.
- Follow all social distancing markers and instructions from staff.
- Theatr Colwyn is a licensed premises so only food and drink purchased on the property may be consumed here.
We want customers and staff to be as safe as possible during your visit to the cinema, if you have any questions or concerns please ask a member of staff.
Concession - £6
Under 15s - £5
Film Dates and Times
13 Jan 2022
14 Jan 2022
15 Jan 2022