Following the recent changes by Welsh Government, we are pleased to be opening up our auditorium again to full capacity. We know that some people may be nervous about this but we want to reassure you that we're taking all possible precautions so that we can make your visit a safe and comfortable one.
- We will still have sanitising stations at the main entrance and throughout the building and a supply of fresh air into the auditorium during films or shows. Please note that it may be cooler or slightly noisier than normal in the auditorium because of this.
- We want to protect our staff and make customers feel as safe as possible, therefore staff will remain a safe distance from customers, serve from behind screens where possible and wear a face mask, some may wear face shields as well.
- Customers will still need to sanitise, keep a safe distance from each other where possible and wear face coverings. Face coverings should remain on unless eating or drinking, They are not required if you have a medical exemption or are a child under 12 years.
- Our toilets do have fresh air supplied to them but please queue, or stand a distance away from others.
- If you have not purchased a ticket in advance we will ask for basic name and number contact for test and trace purposes. These details will be stored securely, used for track and trace only and destroyed after 21 days.
Take your time and think of others so we can all enjoy the Theatre and Cinema experience once again as safely as possible.
Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you to Theatr Colwyn in the near future.
Theatr Colwyn Manager